- Admin and Subadmin accounts.
- Admin define rights/permission for his subadmin and users.
- Work over: LINUX, WINDOWS
- Map and Geolocation.
- User Options: Detecting Group Key’s used storage space. This allows setting a specified maximum usable per group.
- Output Streams: HLS Streams, JPEG, and RTMP publish to external RTMP servers. You can also embeed your streams in your website. Code is provided.
- Recording: MP4 and WebM. Audio record
- Motion Detection: Allow select area between coordinates on your video stream for motion detection to occur. Delete Motionless Video. Continue recording and check to see if video has motion. Files without motion found will be deleted automatically.
- Filters: Filters work using cron job. You also can delete certain files, run commands, or get data about events.
- Monitor Groups: Groupings for monitors to quickly display certain streams and data.
- Time-lapse Viewer: Watch a whole days worth of videos in a few minutes.
- RESTful API Access: Integrate Shinobi into your app or control it remotely.
- Camera Scanner: The scanner will find some ONVIF compliant cameras based on the IP range specified.
- PTZ Support: Pan-Tilt-Zoom Support for Cameras.
- Automatic Backup
- Automatically upload video data to the a remote address.
- Web Interface is Mobile compatible