Terms of service:
The following terms of service is a legal agreement between you and openlive and it is apply to you whether you are a member or a visitor browsing the content.
IPTV Softwares provides its users with an infrastructure which enables each user to share a personal TV channel with an unlimited audience freely and securely.
After creating a personal channel the respective user receives a link with which his/her channel can be linked to a worldwide audience via the Internet.
IPTV Softwares does not have a search function which could help searching through this website. IPTV Softwares does not view its users’ channels; the channels are neither catalogued nor listed in directories.
The services offered by IPTV Softwares are basically free of charge.
Intellectual Property Rights
This Platform, except all user submissions (as defined below), including without limitation, the text, software, visuals, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like as well as the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein, are owned by or licensed to IPTV Softwares.
You may not use, copy, reproduce, distribute, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit them for any other purposes without the prior written consent of their respective owners.
- Prohibited Content
Content involving nudity, including but not limited to, nudity or partial nudity of children of any age.
- Content that exploits children or minors or that discloses any personally identifying information beyond a first name about persons under the age of 18.
- Content that disseminates personal information about another individual for malevolent purposes, including libel, slander, defamation or harassment.
- Content that has as its sole or primary purpose to advertise a particular product or service that, in the sole judgment of IPTV Softwares, does not otherwise have redeeming value to the community. iptv-soft.net may allow the uploading of some such content for a fee, at its sole discretion. Such advertising content may be treated differently than other content (i.e. through indications that it is an advertisement, or exclusion from some indices or searches).
- Content that is or may be deemed to be grossly offensive to the online community, including but not limited to, blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred and profanity.
- Content promoting or providing instructional information about illegal activities.
- Content depicting cruelty to animals.
- Copyrighted content or material that is used without the express permission of the owner.
- Content intended to abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others (such as the rights of privacy and publicity).
- Content that contains software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have secured all necessary consents and/or licenses.
- Content or other material that contains viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of IPTV Softwares servers or another users computer.
- Content that violates any applicable laws or regulations not specifically referenced herein.
- IPTV Softwares does not endorse any user submission, and expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with user submissions.
- IPTV Softwares does not permit copyright infringing activities or infringement of intellectual property rights on its website, and will promptly and without prior notice remove all content and user submissions if properly notified of infringements on third party’s intellectual property rights, as further provided hereunder. Repeat infringers will have their user access terminated.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any user submission or other content infringes upon your rights, although we are not governed by it, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing IPTV Softwares with the following information in electronic form (see 17 U.S.C. 512 (3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit contacting you, such as an address, telephone number and if available an electronic mail.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Once a complete and proper notice of claimed copyright infringement is received by IPTV Softwares, or if IPTV Softwares otherwise comes to believe in good faith that a video on the IPTV Softwares service may contain material that infringes copyright, it is IPTV Softwares‘s policy:
To remove or disable access to the submitted content identified in the notice of claimed infringement.
To notify the content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the content.
To terminate in appropriate circumstances subscribers and account holders who are repeat infringers.
Notices concerning claimed infringement should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of those sections, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
IPTV Softwares permits you to link to materials on the IPTV Softwares website.
IPTV Softwares reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the IPTV Softwares website at any time and for any reason.
Disclaimer And Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE IPTV Softwares WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IPTV Softwares, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. openlive MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY USER SUBMISSION OR ANY SITE LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE AND IN NO EVENT SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THIS WEBSITE.
IPTV Softwares IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY AND/OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE VIA THIS WEBSITE.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IPTV Softwares SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. openlive DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE IPTV Softwares WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND IPTV Softwares WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.